Friday, January 28, 2011

"I'll Take Door Number..."

Chico here! Ah, yes, that ever circulating conundrum of making a choice. Today (actually yesterday, but I didn't feel up to going) starts Bloomington's annual gay pride film festival, which I've missed every single year since I've moved here. This year, I bought tickets (and momentarily lost them during my move) and I've vowed to go and take most of it in (Nighthawk! would add a "that's what she said" here) yet the new digs are eagerly awaiting a christening party. This place needs to broke in something proper, y'all! Thus, since I'm being a stick in the mud and insisting on doing my "gay" thing for the entirety of this weekend, the party has been shifted to next weekend WHEN I have two massive papers that are due that following Monday! Not to worry: the festivities will commence as planned and I am planning on getting toasty (drunk could be bad. I get loud when I'm drunk. and touchy. and apparently touchy-feely and sentimental). So, actually, no choice was really made was it. It was all decided well before I wrote out this post: go figure. I've misled you. I'm a bitch like that. I wear that label with a trace amount of pride. Speaking of pride... I got to go get ready for it. I'm thinking of doing something wild to my hair... shit!!! Another dilema! <le sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment